Sunday 11 March 2012

Tutorial Week 2





This is the last week for us to consult with the tutor. As a group, we agreed to make the model of Villa Savoye on scale 1:100. I do think that we also have to consider the site where the building is surrounded.

The picture above is my printed drawing of a section which is already evaluated by my tutor Nic. I think it is important to put attention on using different lineweights and how to use different type of layers in autocad.


One of the major consideration of the site is when it comes to putting trees. The picture above is the tree design drawings by my tutor Nic. As an archutecture student, we are challanged to be innovative in experimenting with materials. As an example, we can create a tree using wires, woods, etc.












No comments:

Post a Comment